Honda Red Bull OMSE
- Date of Birth: January 05, 1993
- Home: Hagfors, SWE
- 2016: 11 starts, 4 podiums, 3 heat wins, 341 points, 7th overall (Supercars)
- 2015: 12 starts, 1 win, 5 podiums, 4 heat wins, 400 points, 2nd overall (Supercars)
- 2013: 6 starts, 5 podiums, 5 heat wins, 93 points, 2nd overall (Lites)
- CAREER: 23 starts, 1 win, 9 podiums, 7 heat wins, 741 points (Supercars); 6 starts, 5 podiums, 5 heat wins, 93 points (Lites)
Honda’s most consistent podium threat in its first Red Bull GRC season last year, Eriksson returns for his third straight season behind the wheel for Olsbergs MSE. The 2015 Supercar runner-up will be shooting for his second career main event victory this year, and the first for the Civic Coupe. After a long and arduous development process, one thing is clear: the Swede is more than ready to get back onto the top step of the podium and chase the 2017 championship.