MCAS New River
About the Event:
RED BULL GRC RETURNS TO MCAS NEW RIVER ON JULY 2-3, 2016.
CLICK HERE FOR 2016 EVENT INFORMATION.
The east coast of the United States has almost always been a staple of the Red Bull GRC season, but in 2015, the marquee venue will be slightly different. This race will mark the first time that a major league rallycross series has raced on an active military base.
- Sunday, July 5
- 90 Curtis Rd., Jacksonville, NC 28545
- Event is free and open to public and does not require a ticket
- Gates open Sunday at 10AM
- For full event information and travel guide: click here
Sunday, July 5
- 10:00 AM: Gates open to public
- 11:40 AM: Supercar Warm-up
- 12:20 PM: Lites Warm-up
- 12:50 PM: Supercar/Lites Driver Introductions
- 1:25 PM: Supercar Round 2 Heats
- 2:10 PM: Lites Round 2 Heats
- 2:40 PM: Supercar Semifinals
- 3:25 PM: Lites Last Chance Qualifier
- 3:50 PM: Supercar Last Chance Qualifier
- 4:20 PM: Lites Final
- 4:55 PM: Supercar Final
- 5:30 PM: Supercar/Lites Medal Ceremonies
- 6:10 PM: Press Conference
- 7:00 PM: Driver Autographs (at team haulers)
Media Credential Form (Closes June 26)
Media access for this event is now closed.